The 2012 edition is now available at bike shops, Hobart Tourist Information Centre and the Map Centre at 100 Elizabeth St, Hobart (RRP $8). Alternatively you can download the city map for free and print it off (see attachment at bottom of page)
It includes 9 family rides on multi-user paths, 20 regional rides in Southern Tasmania, MTB tracks, camping and bike hire info, childrens bike tracks and bike parks, contact details for cycling clubs and a bike shop listing.
The map shows popular bike routes around Hobart on main roads, quite local streets, bike lanes and shared paths.
The map is printed on waterproof paper to minimise tearing and includes:
- City cycling routes between Austins Ferry and Cartwright Reseve, Taroona
- 9 family rides on multi-user paths
- 20 regional rides in Southern Tasmania
- Mountain Bike Tracks
- BMX tracks, skate parks, dirt jumps, childrens educational tracks & bike shops
- Maps of Hobart CBD, Brighton township, Kingston and Huntingfield
- Information on bike parking and using public transport including ferries
- Contact details for cycling clubs and organisations
- Tourist info including campsites and bike hire